CANNONDALE DOWNHILL BIKE : DOWNHILL BIKE
Cannondale downhill bike : K2 easy street deuce bike : Tandem bike trailers.
Cannondale Downhill Bike
- An off-road bike designed primarily for downhill use. Features include: long-travel suspension, rugged components and wheels and a long wheelbase for stability at speed.
- a bike designed for racing down mountains; features include long-travel dual suspension frame, great brakes, long saddle and riser handlebars
- A downhill bike (also known as a downhill mountain bike) is a full suspension bicycle designed for downhill cycling on particularly steep, rocky trails.
- Cannondale is a census-designated place and section of the Town of Wilton in Fairfield County, Connecticut. The neighborhood is one of the wealthier sections of a wealthy town, with many old homes on large, almost rural lots now largely wooded.
- The Cannondale Bicycle Corporation, now a subsidiary of Dorel Industries, is a Canadian owned bicycle manufacturer, headquartered in Bethel, Connecticut USA with manufacturing and assembly facilities in Taichung, Taiwan.
- The Cannondale Metro-North Railroad station serves residents of the Cannondale area of Wilton, Connecticut via the Danbury Branch of the New Haven Line.
FSA K-FORCE LIGHT 386 175mm 42/27t 2x9 Mountain, Freeride, Downhill Bike Compact Carbon Crankset Crank bb30 ceramic bottom bracket
FSA K- FORCE LIGHT COMPACT 386
CARBON MTB CRANKSET DOUBLE
The race ready K-FORCE LIGHT Double features hollow monocoque composite crank arms mated to an integrated chromoly steel spindle. It comes complete with a ceramic BB30 bottom bracket and 100-percent CNC AL7075 T6 chainrings.
model #: CK-OSC9400
hollow carbon fiber arms
low speed extruded AL7050 BB30 spindle
AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
ALLOY AL7075 torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts
arm length: 175mm
teeth combination: 42/27
finish: 3K carbon weave
model year: 2011
condition: in package
model #: BB30 MTB
ceramic BB30 cartridge bearings
includes Circlips and bearing covers\
DH MTB race, Snowshoe, WV, Sept. 2004
These goggles used to be pro rider Marla Streb's. Oakley wanted to give me some goggles, tear-offs, etc. with their wishes for a great season in '04... so Oakley and Marla decided to give me some of her goggles (since she was a huge inspiration to me.) She gave them to me one day when we met up in the woods of Virginia for some dirt jumping. I was so honored to view my first couple of seasons through goggles that she'd worn to race all over the world.
Thanks to Marla/Oakley for keeping me outfitted in good googles, tear-offs, etc.!
Photo: Rob Watts.
Jenn's Cannondale Gemini
My old race bike in our window in 2005, with its new e.13 SRS (chainguide/bashguard combo) and white blingy deity components cranks. Photo by Shan.
tandem bicycle art
best beach cruiser bikes
giant brass 2 bike
bike bicycle rack
where are cervelo bikes made
chopper bike tires
custom your own bmx bike
schwinn bicycle basket
カテゴリ : Category: None